View Profile TeraVex

All 215 Audio Reviews

150 w/ Responses

This is awesome! Love the vibe and dynamic contrast.

LucidDebate responds:

thank you!!

Fuuuuuuuuuck this is dope

YOU'RE dope :3

Incredible! Love the variety! Your synth choices and mixing is sublime! Great job! I LOVE it!

Everratic responds:

Thanks!

YOOO THIS IS RADDDDDDD
THAT DRUM/PERC IS SCHNASTY I LOVE ITTT

yeeeehaw <3

MMMMFF THOSE SYNTHS. I LOVE THE DYNAMIC CONTRAST.

larrynachos responds:

Tried my best to give each sound a home. Thanks!

Chill! I like the melody and synth choices. I don't know if it's intentional, but your levels are really really low. If you add a limiter you can make the overall track louder without ruining the dynamic contrast or character. Overall great stuff though!

This is a nice 8-bit beat! It has a good bit of variety as well as a good tune! I like how you continued to add layers over the progression of the tune! It kept it interesting! Great mixing too, the basses are nice and thicc but do not overshadow the rest of the instruments. Good stuff! I wish it was longer and more developed, I'd love to listen to a 3-4 minute version!

BlockGhost responds:

Most retro tracks are left at small amounts so replayability is supposed to play a role in my chiptune tracks haha. But thank you.

This is some great piano playing! Multi-talented, you are! I'm always in the mood for contemporary minimalism! Great stuff!

adaMills responds:

Thank you, kind sir! I'm always in the mood to record minimalism! Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, it means a lot to me.

THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE THE ENERGY IT HAS! This is great for a boss theme! I think the bass might be mixed a little too loud and it doesn't loop too smoothly but other than that, this is really great. Great stuff!

A little slow to start but I'm liking what I'm hearing! I like the heatbeat drum beat that comes in at :16, very nice! I think you might want to go back at remix the synths that come in at :48, they kinda overshadow the melody but other than that this is a great beginning! Can't wait to hear the final mix!

XenonMusic responds:

Thx Tera! I like le heartbeat drums too!

I produce pretty noises. I play a little trumpet too.

21, Male