I Can't Breathe I Can't Breathe

=3=

Juicy Juicy

This is fuckin NICE.
Great stuff!

ur the only reason im still here And You're Not Real ur the only reason im still here And You're Not Real

You are incredibly talented. This is beautiful. If you need anyone to talk to, I am here.
Keep up the incredible work Cacola.

Cacola responds:

Thank you so much man, that really means a lot. We should talk more sometime!

The Other Voice In My Head The Other Voice In My Head

Haunting yet beautiful. It sounds really great! I really like the voices and colors you used. I all comes together to make a really great chill piece. Great variety and phattt bass boiiiiiiiii.
(Also how'd you do those voices I'd love to know they sound so cool)
But yeah, I really enjoyed listening to this. Great stuff friendo

larrynachos responds:

MewCook responds:

<3 <3 <3

Freeze Freeze

Hello!
This was a great song to listen to, nice instrumentation, there were only two problems I had with the piece was it was too repetitive. There wasn't too much variety but other than that the song was incredibly enjoyable! The other issue I had with the song is at the drop the kick drum was completely overshadowed by all the other instruments at the drop. But yeah! You have a strong song on your hands! Props!
Pros:
-Great Instrumentation
-Hook is good
Cons:
-Small Mastering quirks keep it from making it great.
Great stuff man!
-TeraVex

Nostalgia [Hardstyle] Nostalgia [Hardstyle]

Hello!
This song description is incredibly accurate. This reminds me of a song from the early 2000s. I liked the melody, and I enjoyed listening to it which is an accomplishment considering I am not a huge fan of hardstyle. There were a few mastering quirks that took me out of the song, I thought the kick and snare were a little quiet before the drop and when the drop happened the song felt a little too washed out by the bass. But if you were to fix these issues we would have quite the engaging nostalgic song on our hands! Kudos! You've earned yourself a fan!
Pros:
-Nostalgic Sound
-Fun to listen to
Cons:
-Mixing/Mastering could use a little work
Keep on keepin! This sounds good!
-TeraVex

Truephoric responds:

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you like it!
Of the mastering issues I am aware, I'm trying to fix these, but mastering I find the most difficult part of producing. I'll watch some mastering tutorials.

Diamonds Beach Diamonds Beach

Hello!
I thought the song was pretty good! For some reason the song reminded me of a sound similar to Deadmau5. I thought the construction of the song was good, there was a lot of variety and kept me invested the entire time. If there was one problem I had, it would be that I was rather indifferent to the voice part that came in at 00:48. I thought that it was a little pitchy and I wasn't too huge of a fan, but other than that you've got a solid song here!
Keep up the great work!
Pros:
-Great Instrumentation
-Variety
Cons:
-Vocals

Sunny0911 responds:

Hey Tera, thank you for the honest opinion =) The voice is something i have to work on, its the first track i recorded any voice so i have to work on that. THANKS! =) that motivates me to work harder!

Magicman Magicman

Hello! Welcome to Newgrounds!
I enjoyed the song, it was a nice listen! I liked the melody, it was nice and rather interesting! I liked the buildup it was well constructed and the drop was good! I like that it was more melody than glitch. I am rather indifferent to the bass synth that comes in before drops, I like it but I feel like it could be something better. I really like the variety in the song and if there was one thing that I would recommend it would be to turn the hi hat down, it's a little too piercing and I feel it stands out a little too much.
This was a great start on here! Hyped for the EP!
Pros:
-Good variety, Fun to listen to
-Good buildups and drops
Cons:
-Questionable Synth Choice
-Piercing Hi-Hat

SoundscapeMusic responds:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on my track, it really means a lot! As a response to some of your criticisms, specifically the cons, my questionable synth choice, i think you were referring to the plucks in the intro of the song. Those were made using GMS and were meant to have a kind of old 2012 Savant feel, but I guess not a lot of people like Savant :P
As for the piercing hi-hat, I do have a reputation for boosting high end on sounds too much, so I'll do better with that next time.
And as for your EP hype, it's already out! Here's a link if you want to take a listen: https://soundcloud.com/soundscape-740568687/sets/wandering-ep